Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TCC is TTC!!

Yes! You read it right! The Crunchy Christian is Trying To Conceive!

My hubby and I have been trying for a few months now to no avail. I know God has a purpose for not letting us get pregnant yet. Through these personal struggles, which are sooo insignificant in light of eternity, I know God will help me grow through progressive sanctification.

If you're a chart guru and would like to follow my efforts via my charts, check out www.fertilityfriend.com/home/pw

This month I'm trying a variety of herbs and supplements. On this list so far (including all my usual supplements) is:
  • Soy Isoflavins
  • Dong Quai
  • Evening Primrose Oil
  • Vitex
  • Wild Yam Root
  • Flax Seed Oil
  • Multi-Vitamin
  • Fish Oil (DHA/EPA)

I'm looking forward to the challenges and rewards of pregnancy and parenthood!

For those that are interested, yes, we plan on having the baby born at home in the hands of a VERY capable midwife (whom I've seen in action myself)! :-)

At any rate, welcome to my personal blog. I look forward to sharing my joys, trials, successes, and failures with you.

2 comments:

  1. good luck!! this is the fun part ;-) I've never been one of those "glowing pregnant" women - more grouchy and nauseated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the above lol. it was the worst time of my life, and yet the Lord used it and is still using it to help me see and help others who are sick and pregnant

    ReplyDelete